Tuesday, August 25, 2009

where to go ??

recently... something that interrupt my mind...

6 years ... part time work life
6 years ... full time work life...

total = 12 years.... more accurate is 9 years?? anyway....

now ... look ... me already a not bad girl. I earn money, I have my career... and now ... I am able more affordable to go for my dream...

to get a degree.. to get wishes from friends, families,... during graduation.. this my dream.. well i think this is the time to go ... goal for it...

so many excuses...before

no money ...
worries ...
can not let go parent ...
can not let go boyfriend...

lot lot lot excuses... and even now....

got money
no worries
can let go parent
no more boy friend

... ... ... but

but ... can't let go my career... that's i used 6 years to build.... and for a women who is going to age 30 ... how many 6 years that i would have...
OMG i must be crazy ... to let go.... and go for dream...


well... on the other hand, at the age nearly 30, if now i don't go for it... when will be the best time? I had lose lot times and times don't wait people. No more hesitating..

Choose the school..
register
enrol
wait for news
... ....
get to preparation...

no more waiting.. life is young but times do not wait...

now the time that i can afford .. and now will be the time to go...

friends .. give me you best wishes...

cheers
fen

No comments: