Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Beauty Product Collagen by Watson


First try of this product was when I just came back from Redang Island. After a summer holiday, at the beach, with the strong sun light on my face and body skin... so I need a treatment. 

I bought this collagen whitening mask because it has the promotion PWP, top up about $7 to get a box of 6 pcs masks, so why not to keep a try?

The result was quite amazing. After 3 mask, my skin back to the usual skin colour. That's really great. 

Yesterday, passed by watson again, saw the new range of Collagen product, almost complete set. Now having promotion, buy any 2 product get a gift set worth of $12.90 for free. 

The product range from $9.90 to $ 17.90. I would said is quite cheap. although is a cheap range product, but the result quite impressive. 

I bought the sleeping mask and peeling gel. I like the sleeping mask, my skin more soft and moisture on the next day. As for peeling gel, haven't feel any great result but is part of the beauty care to always scrub you face to remove dead skin. 


1 comment:

Skin project said...

nice blog, thanks for sharing this valuable information about keep sharing
Sun experiments by skin project