Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fen so crazy

haiz.. really gone crazy today... damn damn damn bad luck...

i bought TV cable then is not the correct point .. then marlon change for me also not correct also have to change again..

and well....

my iphone .. my dearest iphone i can said is my 2nd life.. today don't know what wrong with it.. and .. can't ON at all .. it's just blank.. can't ON.. not reaction to anything.. I'm so nervous now.. and how?? What should i do??

my rental.. after back from school .. then my flat mate told me the landlord is going to increase our rental.. mean i need to pay about another $100 more for the room...  that's really crazy.. how how

a fen so nervous now.. and tonight i think really can't sleep.. haiz...

the work in office still have many to do .. this time really really really very nervous.. a fen is going crazy now...

No comments: