Saturday, March 19, 2011

SOHO life for these 3 months

Start my own firm since 3 months ago, a SOHO life. I thought I could be boring and I thought I could be so lonely and maybe I could not learn anything.

Taking this step from working for people to self-employ is not easy. Although money is not everything,  but that the first thing that spinning in my mind. Hesitating.

Life is full with challenging, starting a business was something that I wish to achieve in my life, doing this decision was not planned when to start and it just happened to start to do it. Well, no regret.

In fact, I think it was amazing. I learn many things. Something that I could not learn by working for people. Everyday I talk with many people from all around the world. They knew something that I don't. So I learned. And I know, this path will lead me to somewhere else. It might tough but worth it.

No comments: