Friday, April 8, 2011

Travel Certificated --->>>membership one time payment SGD $10K!!

After the listening session, I immediately back home and do the online searching. 

As I know, I am not the only one. But wonder how other experience it. 

Here the article I found that happened in Singapore;

One of the voucher from this company;

I found out there are actually connected with vacation gateway in california, so I did the google search. Here are the cases happened;

Suspicion:
1. Founder in Singapore starting the business at 1997. Whereas the vacation getaway started at 2004. 
2. Founder in Singapore are 2 hotelier, who owned hotel in China & Thailand. But he never mentioned of who are they, no pictures showing them too. 
3. Office presentation is very poor. It look like the company that going to close down soon. Logo printed on paper and mount on wall. 
4. All the voucher that we received are the same number
5. They didn't proof themselves about their company. 
6. No instruction on how to redeem the package.
7. When I did the online searching of their name, mostly appear only their website, secondly is the article that mentioned about scam, fraud. 

No comments: