Thursday, August 28, 2008

new start

This week the first week that I had worked in the new place. So far, the colleagues are friendly and nice people. 

Transport is a big problem for me. I thought it will be quite east cause I have a direct bus reach there. Yet, am surprising that the bus was so crowded and my 2nd day of work was late. This is quite frustrating for me when i took almost an hour more to reach home. Perhaps, I was be pampered by Meritus. 

I used to window shopping after lunch time at Meritus. And now, after lunch... ... sigh to said we are not entertainment beside chatting.

After few days passed, I slowly get used to it. Well, I'm still hoping to get a car... so i can visit my lovely home more often~~

Beside than that, the company so wealth, they ordered me a 24" imac. I am so glad to be the first guest to use it. The screen really big, and now i have no need to hide my work anymore. 
I was quite surprise to receive this welcome message. 

Now there are many thing still in a mess. Got to really work "hard" to get the thing done before it goes worse. 

Let's work harder, get life better.

No comments: