Thursday, June 26, 2008

some day I found I am not that confident as what I suppose to be

time change me or i am just changing cause of me myself. wonder of the environment has changed me or am can't fit myself to the environment. day by day, time passing every second. somehow....i found i hardly to understand of myself. i used to be very confident, used to very proud, used to very complacent... used to be very me.

well, now i am still very confident, yet there are people i cant understand, there are people i am lazy to know, there are thing i will not to care anymore. if said i am not confident i will rather said that i am too tired to know people, to communicate with mask, to try become the best actress. is just i am not confident to handle people.

time passed, as i knew more, as i grew up, as i force to act, as i am slowly change, as i need to change, to handle people, to learn the thing i not used to be, to do the thing i am do not like to be, to friend with the people which i do not like, to know them and its seem like i slowly forgot of me, the very complacent, proud, confident of me. 

today, i promised, me a fen, will still be the very me of me, today and tomorrow, i will still kept my absolutely sincerity to face me myself. 

to be me, said cheer  --- bless me! 

No comments: