Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 108


Weight = 62.2

Breakfast : Oat Bran + bean curd
Lunch : beancurd & popiah
Dinner : popiah & seaweed

busy busy busy.... but wont forget to eat... i will take care healthy while on diet.. while busy with my working life...

diet is really about discipline... time flies, diet period is about 4 months.. these the time will start to miss those yummy, crispy, crunchy food... all kind of flavours bump in my head... oh dear that's really tempting.. a day or 2 cheating will delay about 5 days in the diet... that's how discipline you need to be... 

I always tried my best to be the most discipline, as I wish to reach my goal soon, and I can faster proceed with stage 3 & 4.... that's the longest stage too... but somehow work life doesn't allow us to. Whatever I can do now I tried my best...

now i just gonna be more patience... fighting!

No comments: