Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 109 - 111


Dukan Diet Day 109

Weight = 62.6

Breakfast : bean curd
Lunch : yong to fu
Dinner : yong to fu


Dukan Diet Day 110

Weight = 62.2

Breakfast : bean curd
Lunch : yong to fu
Dinner : Sushi

Dinner meet my client at his restaurant, coincidently they were having the food tasting for the coming event. Therefore, I have to eat rice... :( but is nice to have this food tasting... at least try something new and special... but i felt that some food is very salty to me.. perhaps I been taken dukan diet for quite some time and my taste bud changed.. 

well, recently the news report said that, out of 10, they are 8 person taking too much of salt. We are only allow to take 5g or 1 teaspoon of salt. However, there are many people taking a lot more than that.. so taking dukan diet is good to control sodium too... afterall your taste bud will prefer something light that lead to better and healthier living lifestyle. 


Dukan Diet Day 111

Weight = 62.5

Breakfast : bean curd
Lunch : yong to fu & salmon popiah
Dinner : sliced fish soup

Today found something new, the traditional popiah wrapped with different filling. I tried salmon today. Is quite yummy and yet healthy, but a little too salty to me.


No comments: