Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 115

Weight = 62.2


Breakfast : bean curd
Lunch : subway ham wrap
Dinner : popiah

almost 4 month in this diet, I'm thinking maybe I should stop here and proceed to stage 3... is kind of tough to have this diet when I have to take my meal outside and soon I will be going for holiday for 2 weeks. 

Perhaps I should stop at this weight and continue with stage 3... the balance of the 4kg perhaps use another method to lose it instead.. 

no idea... almost reach my goal, what's a pity to stop now... should I or should not?

on another hand, pure protein diet is not good for too long as well... it will burden kidney... perhaps I should proceed with stage 3 maybe for longer period.. take care with food intake... add in sugar and carbo but not too much~

hope this will work... 

fighting~

No comments: