Friday, September 9, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 85


Weight = 63.0

Breakfast : Oat Bran 
Lunch : Braised Beancurd + chinese herbs soup with eggs
Dinner : Braised Beancurd

A good sign that my weight is going lower... my waist now also slimmer.. from 31.5" till now 28"... so as you can see a lot of fat cut down here... the stubborn fat in the tummy...

I'm really happy that I able to achieve this result.. yet not yet reach my goal, but seriously compare to the last time.. that me... oh i am really thankful for the current result... i felt lighter and i felt healthier and prettier and happier...

Many people might think that this is suffering, however I would said if you handle it well, you will really enjoy this diet session, it a way to lead to a better life. 

Recently, I had a quite surprise experience. As you all know the mooncake festive is coming, so I can't avoid to have 1 - 2 pcs mooncake ... and I had more... however this didn't affect my diet on my stage now. It even help to lose more? I'm wonder why, but I am gonna to find out the reason. It must be some scientific reason behind it. 

Well, but I believe it doesn't mean that I can continue this way. I think once a while having a bit is fine, if continue more it will become worse..

no matter how, my goal is nearer to me... just a few kg a way... fighting!!

No comments: