Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 30

Weight = 68.9 kg

Breakfast : Oat Bran 2 spoon
Lunch : Water Fried chicken fillet
dinner : Water Fried chicken fillet


As expected, weight go up... but i believe within this month, my weight will go down and I think I will extend the pure protein to 10 days instead of 4 days. I think this is better to balance what I had eaten for the past 4days. 


Time passing fast, is already one month in this diet. Although still far to my goal, but I am much happier to see my weight lose... now more dare to show off my body... I hope soon I can reach my goal...


So far till now, I still feel okay with the diet... but I believe it will getting tougher... as now is the durian season.. i smell it almost every where... even at home... smell that from my neighbor... so tempting... 


no matter how.. I gonna fight for these months... till the day comes! Fighting!!

No comments: