Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 47

Weight = 66.2


Breakfast : Kopi-O-kosong, Siu Mai & Ha Gao (Chinese Dim Sum)
Lunch : Chinese Herbs Soup
Dinner : Chinese Herbs Soup

Today my turn to cook. I cooked the chinese herb soup again... yummy.. but not enough for lunch and dinner.. so dinner time make some chicken ball ... 

This week seem good... weight maintaining around 66... soon soon.. i believe next week should meet 65... hehe

The reason i don't stop blogging for my diet is to keep myself motivated... I'm worried I could give up half way... by looking at my blog.. it remind me how I was started and how the result now and why should I continue till I reach my target... since this dukan diet work on me... I shall continue and till I reached my target... is really nice to get back my slim body which i never had for a long time... not only body health... my skin nicer too.. now much smoother... feel so great!!


No comments: