Monday, June 20, 2011

All the phones that I used so far...

... my first phone was used Sony Erickson T10. I can't remember how much I bought it, should be around RM 100 RM 200, when I was 21, bought it after save money from work, was studying in poly that time, having mobile is more convenient, but i think i wanna show off actually. 


LED screen, very basic phone.. 




2nd, can't remember why I change... maybe I earned more or the phone not work well... trade in the old one and get a Nokia 3310... more function... better in game.. that time the popular games was snake and space impact.. maybe i bought this because of the games... but i didn't used this for long time... cause the phone was not in genuine parts and it cause many problems... 




3rd, So my friend who was selling used phone, he helped me to change another phone that he had.. very good offer from him... he took my 3310 and change for me 8210.






4th, 2004 I start work in Singapore. If not wrong I think I trade this phone for panasonic. bought this because of the camera function. Among all the camera phone, this is cheaper.. so I bought this.. this phone is not user friendly. 






5th, i think around 2005 my friend helped me to register line in singapore, I got this Nokia 3210 for free. No idea since when i pass this phone to my father... till now it still working. 






6th, after 2 years contract finished, i continue another 2yrs contract and top up a bit and got Nokia 6030. this phone was passing to wei leng and then pass to wei shi.. 








7th, finally contract finished. Time to get another phone, wanted to get N73, but due to is new launch, so i get N70 instead. Damn unlucky... the phone was problems.. camera not function stable... 




8th, so i have to sell it and earn some and use Teck's Nokia 7610 Instead.






9th, then... something cool come to the world... iphone 2G!! Been looking at the video about this phone, i was checking the telecom about this phone.. been waiting for 2 years and finally iphone 3G is in Singapore. Without hesitating, this going to be my phone and the first one that I love at the first sight.... I got 8GB version... I was so happy.. iphone was cool .. awesome phone.. I never regret to bought it .. at first was really bad... but their support team was damn good... always improve the software.. so an iphone is not about the look is about the software .. cool stuff~




10th, what else.. iphone 4... for sure~ haha.. passing my 3g to dad... having my iphone 4 and i love my iphone... now i can't be bother to know other phone .. hehe




Wow... 10 phone in 10 years.. almost one phone a year.. haha... the technology now is getting cheaper ... thanks for improvement and gave me the phone that i love... hehe












3 comments:

Unknown said...

10 phones for 10 years... what a good memories...

Recycle Device said...

Nice Post Share..………Check out our website which sell old mobile & tablet online. Check Now!!
Recycle Device

Cash2phone said...

you can sell your old mobile phones at cash2phone