Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 17

Weight = 69.1 kg

Breakfast : Oat Bran 1 1/2 spoon
Lunch : Assam Fish Head
dinner : Korean BBQ
Snack: Yoghurt

This week, started cruise phase, so the weight is not more decrease so fast like Attack Phase. But is quite stable. I think maybe my exercise wasn't enough too. 

For this cruise phase, I'm going to try 5 days vege and 5 days pure protein, maybe this way will works better, gonna try for it and see how's result. 

Today lunch, I cooked assam fish head. This dish is a failure, so I am not going to share the recipe. However I think fish head is not suitable for this diet. Quite fat actually... not all portion can be eaten too... 

I had my dinner outside, Korean BBQ, this cuisine is so suit to us.. no oil used for BBQ... and can intake vege for cruise period... just need to avoid sugars.. so I had a wonderful dinner...with friend..

Tomorrow last day for vege... gonna start pure protein soon... 

I still have difficult time to go toilet.. :(

No comments: