Monday, June 27, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 14

Weight = 68.3 kg


Breakfast : Oat Bran 1 1/2 spoon
Lunch : Vinegar Chicken (some leftover from last night) + Yong To fu (having outside)
dinner : Minced chicken tofu


Today weight is so far the lowest during these period, of cause I am happy .. hehe.. but also I know that this is just a beginning, I still have a long way to go, and I will keep myself motivated and I want to share this great experience to all of my friend. Losing weight, we have another way here. 


Having my lunch outside, as I was fetching Aris from airport, and we were shopping at orchard.. so no choice to having lunch outside. I had the yong to fu, altot not my favorite food (the food court version) I like the homemade yong to fu. 


So after the whole day trip, I was still hungry... so back to home and I cook my late dinner. So, I think tomorrow my weight should be increasing... 


Yong To Fu

Minced Chicken Tofu




Minced chicken Tofu Recipe

Ingredients:
Minced chicken breast 

to fu cut into cube
salt and pepper for flavouring

How to prepare:
Stir fried chicken with some water, add salt and pepper for flavoring. Pour in tofu cube when almost cook, low heat shimmer for 5 minutes. 

Ready for serve. 

No comments: