Saturday, June 4, 2011

Are you still single?

When we reach to certain age, the age that "should" get married, the people around you will always ask you these "are you still single?"

Maybe this some topic to start with, maybe some people just randomly pick a question, maybe some people would like to match making.... well no matter how.. the answer always the same~ I believe those who ask they know the answer and still they just want to ask about it~

This is somehow make you feel like .... "am I having problem that not getting married?"

Maybe you are very sure of what you are looking at, but somehow ... the loneliness, the stress of facing people asking the same question again and again... and you might start to think about it... maybe should look for match maker agent.. so again... you might wondering... will this way heading to the same reason that you ended the previous relationship... or maybe you might get tired and just want someone that care and love you?

I don't know~ But what I know now is ... I am still believing in love~ Instead of getting someone to love you, I believe to find that someone that suit you maybe the marriage last longer. If just to look for someone to take care of us, it might heading to the same ending. We know that we are human, we are not just a pet. We love and be loved... to spend my rest of my life with someone that suit me, rather than someone that care me, because I am truly understand that human will not changed, so do I.

I believe my love is some where there, friend don't worry of me~

cheers

No comments: