Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 6

Weight = 69.7 kg


Breakfast : Oat Bran 1 1/2 spoon
Lunch : fish soup 
dinner : Spicy Assam Shark & chicken
snack : yoghurt

Brunch with khuan, so I had fish soup outside, only fish and the soup... nothing else... a real "fish soup" haha


Seeing the scales now starting to show first digit with 6... I am so happy.. seem the goal is nearer.. by the looking at the progress now... I think Im losing 1kg per week. With this progress.. I think soon I will slim.. hahaha..


Today cooking shark meat... this meat is nice for sour base... 






Spicy Assam Shark Chicken Soup Recipe
Ingredients:
Chicken cut into cube
Shark meat cut into cube

Hard boiled eggs white

Chillies
Assam

How to prepare:
Boiled water with assam and chillies, and put in all the ingredient in. Shimmer with low heat 20mins. 



More recipe in my mind... hard to cook without oil... gonna think of a way~

No comments: