Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 5

Weight = 70.7 kg


Breakfast : Oat Bran 1 1/2 spoon
Lunch : Spicy Assam chicken
dinner : Prawn Chicken Salad
snack : yoghurt



Today lunch, finishing my Assam chicken yesterday. Still leave a lot just nice for my lunch portion. Suddenly a recipe come in my mind... salad... well of cause i can't use mayonnaise. So I use yoghurt instead, and you know what? is yummy...






Prawn Chicken Salad Recipe
Ingredients:
Chicken cut into cube
Prawn remove shell

Hard boiled eggs whitesalt for flavoring

lemon/vinegar

How to prepare:
Cook chicken and prawn till it cook, set aside. 
In a large, shallow bowl, combine the chicken, prawn and egg white, toss with just enough yoghurt (not too much) and season with salt and vinegar/lime.


Getting better, this week the average weight maintenance at 70.9, in the progress... soon I will see 6 ahead. Yes!!

No comments: