Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 1

Thanks to my dear Aris, she found this way and said it might help me to lose weight, for my body I am easily to build muscle but difficult to lose weight. So this time I would like to try this method.

refer website : www.dukandiet.com

However, I suggest for those who want to try, please do not start immediately. Before I start this, I start to decrease my normal meal, cut down rice, oil...If you like sweet and salty, you should start tow cut down before you start dukan. If not, you might feel suffering when you start this strict dukan diet.

For those who love to eat rice, you need to start with reduce rice till no rice... till you feel comfortable with that. Then you can start on this diet.

Yesterday was my first day. Attack Day 1

Weight = 71.0 kg

Breakfast : Oat Bran 1 cup
Lunch : Chicken breast and fish cook with water, added bit salt
dinner : Steamed fish

After I had chicken breast, I felt full. So I stop, ate the fishes when I felt hungry. The whole day, plus the weather is hot. I felt my body is hot, like burning. I keep drinking water. I drank a lot of water. Remember bad breath will ruin this diet.

Look forward to see the result.

1 comment:

Arissara said...

actually bad breath is the sign of the diet is working . tht is according to Dr.Dukan la...not me. yes drink alot alot of water n don't forget to excercise at lease 20-30 mins a day. Good luck . i will start mine again when i am bit stable.