Friday, June 17, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 4

Weight = 70.1 kg


Breakfast : Oat Bran 1 1/2 spoon
Lunch : Spicy Assam chicken
dinner : Spicy Assam chicken
snack : yoghurt


The forth day, I felt better. I didn't go for exercise today. I replace it with cleaning my house. Sweat myself with all the household chores. 


Today I cook Spicy Assam Chicken. Same portion like yesterday, but I can't finish it. Seem I am eating lesser. Perhaps because of the egg that I felt full. Not eating egg yolk, only eat the white part. 






Spicy Assam Chicken Recipe
Ingredients:
1 whole chicken cut into small piece
Assam 100gm

Hard boiled eggs
dried chillies (optional, quantity depend if you like spicy then put more)


How to cook:
Put everything into a pot, NO OIL needed, then boil with maximum heat. Then reduce low heat and shimmer 30 minutes. 



I am going to extend my attack period since i feel better now. Another 6days to go. 



No comments: