Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 69

Weight = 64.1

Breakfast : to fu + beancurd
Lunch : chicken breast + Braised To Fu 
Dinner : chicken breast + Braised To Fu

yes.... 64.... finally finally.... another 4 to go to 60... for sure will keep it up, so much effort and time for this. I'm really happy. Once i reached my goal, I'm gonna shopping!! change my wardrobe.. this like a dream.. wearing smaller size is always my dream for so long, now I did it... wow so amazing~



Braised To Fu Recipe

Ingredients A:

酱清 Light Soy Sauce
酱油 Dark Soy Sauce (make sure this is not sweet/salty taste)

Ingredients B:
To fu
Chicken


How to prepare (Chicken Ball):
1. Boiled water, put in all ingredients A, cook for 5 mins.
2. Put in all ingredient B, lowest heat, shimmer 30 - 40 mins. Ready to eat.

* you may add in egg, pork meat, chinese mushroom.. for pork belly need to shimmer for longer time about 60mins. 

No comments: